The beautiful Marina offers direct gulf access with attentive, first-class service. Designated as a "Clean Marina" by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection in 2005, Pelican Isle Yacht Club offers 190 wet slips with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. The Marina can accommodate vessels up to 55 feet and drafts up to 4.5 feet.
Membership is required to utilize any slip in the PIYC Marina.
Click here to view our PIYC Brochure and more!
Here are just a few of the amenities that set PIYC apart from others. Click here to request more information.
- Location - halfway between Ft. Myers Beach and Gordon River in Naples
- Five minutes at idle speed from dock to Gulf of Mexico - No Bridges
- Marina is staffed 7 days a week
- Docking assistance available
- Ship's Store and Chart Room
- Complimentary use of Kayaks and Paddleboards
- Complimentary Hourly Beach Shuttle to Gulf Beaches
- Gated facility with 24 hour security on site
- North and East Docks can accommodate boat lifts, per approval
- Pump out service at your slip - email confirmation when completed
- 30 and 50 amp service, individually metered slips
- Shower and laundry facilities available 24 hours
- Ice machine - can arrange to have ice at your boat when you arrive for a day on the Gulf
- Dry pipe fire protection system throughout Marina
- Fuel dock adjacent to our Marina that offers PIYC Member discount
- Aerial views of Wiggins Pass and tide tables provided monthly
- Active cruising activities
- Food service available from the PIYC kitchen, let us pack your lunch for a day on the water
- Service referrals available upon request